Health & Wellness Center
The Medical Center Health & Wellness Center located off Cave Mill Road in Chandler Park is Southcentral Kentucky's premier health resource center. With this convenient location, you can take advantage of free and discounted services to help you live a healthier life.
The Health and Wellness Center is staffed by registered nurses, certified diabetes educator, registered dietitian and health educators to provide a wide range of services including:
- Educational classes - Tap into the knowledge and experience of various healthcare professionals who provide timely information on a variety of topics.
- Health screenings - Take advantage of a variety of free and low-cost screenings every month. Free blood pressure checks are available anytime during regular business hours.
- Exercise classes - Stay limber for life by participating in low-impact aerobic workouts that focus on flexibility and strength.
- Diabetes Education Program - Manage your diabetes with assistance from a certified diabetes nurse educator and registered dietitian.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy - Learn how to follow a healthy diet and manage your nutritional needs with help from a registered dietitian.
- Healthy Weight Program for Kids - Help a child who needs assistance with weight management through exercise and healthy nutrition.
- Walking programs - Join the Mall Walking Club or the Community Walking Program and reap the health benefits of walking.
- Lending library - Access a wide selection of books and videos covering a variety of health topics. A computer is also available to access various health-related websites.
- Support Groups - Share and discuss your experiences and concerns with others through a variety of support groups that meet monthly.
- Physician Referral Service - Find the specialty and associated physicians who can best meet your individual needs.
Check out our online calendar for upcoming classes and screenings.
Hours of operation are:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday and Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday - Closed